eFlex Systems Releases Job Element Light (JEL)
by Tina Kennedy, on Oct 12, 2016 1:26:25 PM
New Software Release: eFlex Systems is excited to release our new software solution, Job Element Light (JEL). JEL is a web-based task indication solution that works with eFlex Assembly to provide users with the status of stations and individual tasks. In real-time, the JEL page will automatically show when tasks are enabled, ok, rejected or bypassed. Additionally, as sequence or task names are changed within eFlex Assembly, JEL screens will immediately react. JEL provides a configurable, web-based solution for operators to get feedback of task statuses in real-time and improves efficiency of the assembly process.
Screen Shot of JEL
Highlights of JEL:
- Works with eFlex Assembly PnP solution
- Can be displayed on any web-based device from tablets to large, overhead monitors
- Real-time task status
- Can show overall station timer
- Page automatically scrolls as tasks are completed
- Tasks line up on the page based on the configure sequence
- Reacts to eFlex Assembly changes immediately
- Available in many languages
Station/Footprint/Sequence Dropdown Unlimited Task Lights/Station Timer
If you would like more information regarding eFlex Assembly, the PnP solution that works with JEL, download the brochure below. For questions or further information call eFlex Systems at (248)651-5979 or email eflexsystems.com.