eFlex Systems Exhibiting at Hannover Messe 2022
by Tina Kennedy, on May 28, 2022 8:08:41 AM
eFlex Systems exhibiting at Hannover Messe 2022, the world's largest industrial exhibition, in Hanover, Germany from May 30 - June 2, 2022. We will be joining the Michigan booth in the U.S. Pavilion – Hall 5, Stand D53, providing live demos of our Manufacturing Integrated Platform (MIP). Our powerful web-based software solutions provide process control with digital work instructions, traceability and data collection for every part. A lean competitive advantage to maximize quality and throughput on the plant floor.
The lead theme of this years show is "Industrial Transformation" with a focus on digitalization and sustainability. Transforming business and industry through digital, climate-neutral and sustainable solutions.
Areas of Focus:
- Digital Ecosystems
- Automation, Motion & Drives
- Energy Solutions
- Future Hub
- Engineered Parts & Solutions
HANNOVER MESSE is the most important international platform and hot spot for industrial transformation - with excellent innovations or unusual products.
- Prior years have attracted more than 6,500 exhibitors, 200,000 visitors representing over 100 countries, and more than 1,500 international speakers.
- Discover new products and groundbreaking solutions along the entire industrial value chain, including applications in industrial automation, IT/information communication technologies, energy and environmental technologies, process/production engineering and R&D.
- Broad range of forums, conferences, and special events to learn more about the key issues affecting industry today.